Friday, December 19, 2008

Absent Blogger

I realized today that I have not blogged since the very beginning of the month, which made me so sad because this is my absolute favorite time of year, plus I have tons to update all 3 of you who read this! :)
Let's see, where to start...since we returned to Dallas after Thanksgiving we have been to 12 Christmas parties(ridiculous, but so much fun) , decorated our home(Michael says it looks like Christmas threw up in our house, which I love), watched all our favorite Christmas movies twice, Michael is taking his last final for 2008 as we speak(YAY!), and we leave for NYC in ummm like 10 hours!!!
We are so excited to see the most beautiful city all decked out for the holidays! Hopefully when we get back, things will slow down and I can catch up on my blogging!

No comments: