Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Long Overdue

Wow, I can't believe I haven't blogged since April. I just haven't been much in a blogging mood lately nor had the time honestly, but I'm back and ready to catch the blog world up on what the Carter's been up to for the last couple of months.

First things first... we are now dog owners! We adopted Bauer from the McKinney SPCA back in April. For those of you who don't know, Michael has been begging for a dog since we got married and I decided to surprise him with Bauer for our 2 year anniversary.

We were told he is a lab/boxer mix, but who knows. This photo was from the day I adopted him. My sister came with me to pick him out. Isn't he adorable?!



The pictures above are from the first week we had him. I can't believe he was ever that small. Here he is now...

Bauer has been so much fun to have around, especially now that Michael is on call several nights a week even if he's a little bit over protective sometimes. He is also a very smart puppy, although he has his occassional blonde moments. :)

No comments: