Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

After dinner tonight Michael and I were talking about our 2010 resolutions and things we wanted to accomplish this year. Every year I complain about not having enough (or any for that matter) pictures of things we did during the year. My excuse in the past has always been about how "horrible" my camera is, but that cannot be my excuse anymore because this was my Christmas gift:

Yep, my wonderful hubby, parents, and in laws all chipped in and got me the Nikon d3000! I absolutely love it. I'm still learning how to use a fancy camera, but I can already tell I'm going to have a lot of fun learning.

So, to help keep me on track with my resolution, I'm going to attempt to do the 365 days of photos. I have a couple of friends who did this last year and now I want to try. This will also help me update the blog more than 4 times a year! :)

To kick things off here is a picture I took tonight of one of my favorite places in Dallas during the holidays. This is Highland Park Village and tomorrow all these beautiful lights will be taken down. Isn't it gorgeous? Sad it's already time to take down all the holiday decor.

No comments: