Monday, January 5, 2009

Mr. Smarty Pants Carter

Sorry, I just have to brag about my amazing hubby.... Michael ended his semester the day before we left for NYC with his last final of the semester, Pharmacology. Pharm is supposed to be the most difficult class because of all the different types of drugs/medications out there and trust me when I say that most of them you cannot pronounce.

Well Michael went it and took his final and was not very pleased when he came out. I believe his exact words were, "I don't want to talk about it, let's just have a good trip and not talk about school."That was really the last time we talked about it until he got his grades back today. My Smarty Pants of a husband made a 100 in his Pharm class! Not just the final, but the class. How is that possible? I couldn't even get a 100 in any of classes in high school! :) Hopefully our future children will be blessed with his brain, if not we can just blame their lack of interest for school and grades on me! lol

I am so incredibly proud of him and how focused he is with his studies. He does an amazing job balancing his school work with "our" time and I love him so much for that.

Thank you for all that you do baby! I love you more than you will ever know!

1 comment:

Denyse said...

I want someone like THAT to be my doctor! How much longer before he sets up private practice?